Penrose

When does dream become reality
and reality become a dream?
If I hope to find myself,
why do I insist on following you in between
                              the nights and days?
As though I'm searching in what you say,
a way to make me "me".
    Will it help me to see
    what I need to see? or want to see?
         Just say a word to help me be
 confident in the world today.
I'll follow you all night and day.
                             I'll wake as though from a dream.
                      I'll see you and hear you say
          "When does dream become reality
and reality become a dream?"
You ask of me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
01-20-11
I've yet to make a visually structural poem. That'd be a bit difficult on my part. I guess practice will bring me around to it eventually. Enjoy the poem.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelangelo and the Pen

Hello Valentine's Day Weekend

Falling through my memories