Easily and justifiably distracted.

I've no idea what to write right now. I'm up at three or so in the morning, and I honestly don't know why. I normally don't wake up this early, so why now?

I can't really explain what I'm feeling, but it's been a long time since I've felt it. It's not exactly new, but it's not exactly something I'm familiar with. I don't know, I can't really explain myself right now. Too many thoughts running around. I'm sure it's hard enough reading this blog without trying to figure out what I'm saying. I'm ridiculous, I know.

Imagine me sitting on a bench, with "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap or "Two Weeks" by Grizzly Bear playing. That's how I feel right now. Sort of. Why's this so hard to explain?

I can't write a ditty today. My mind is going off in too many directions to make a concentrated effort on writing one.

....

Can three weeks not go by any faster?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelangelo and the Pen

Hello Valentine's Day Weekend

Falling through my memories