My thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of - generally - happiness (or happyness, if you're whimsical like that). Poetry and kind-of-essays will abound!
Conversations! (Video)
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Here's a video of me performing one of my recent poems! Hope you enjoy!
Writing notes on actual paper, the kind that rubs the palms of the hands, with a pen filled to the brim with smooth running ink, is like etching thoughts onto the mind like God's fingers on stone. Minus all the constant scratches and cross-outs, a bizarre map pointing to a deliberately innocuous key to the most inane treasure. Every measured mark on parchment is a covenant forming between now and then: a covenant to remember what was left preserved for the hands to trace and the eyes to meet. So I'm in a wee bit of an impasse: once I've finished writing this letter meant for you, do I send it through or keep it for personal use, my own memento ...
Looks to me to be another Valentine's Day weekend all on my lonesome. It's extraordinary how a majority of individuals are single yet a majority of the holidays that I know of are burning reminders of your singleness. I mean seriously, couples everywhere! Why do you have to do this to us single people, world? Come on, give us some slack. We can't all get someone special to spend the holidays with. Anyways, this Sunday has been spent listening to BBC Radio 1/1xtra. Wonderful music station, give it a listen at their site, BBC Radio 1 and Radio 1xtra . Whilst listening to these top-class beats, I've busied myself with schoolwork. Ah, what a diligent student I am. Not to say that the couples spending their weekend loving and cuddling aren't so diligent, quite the contrary. They're totally legit people who have good reason to spend time with their special someone over some paperwork. I mean, seriously, who would want to spend their day doing schoolwork? Certainly...
And once again, I'm doing my routine stroll through Memory Lane. So far, it's a warm feeling. I'm aiming at particular memories, ones that I want to hold on for the rest of my life. What those memories are, I'd rather not say on such a public spectrum but let's just say that the music I'm about to link you all to will more than make up for what I don't say with my very own words. My feelings may be lying to me about what I want to do with these particular memories in the future, but somehow it doesn't matter. It seems right. What I do next may put me well into a path I know I can't turn back from. But I'm ok with that. Like I said, it seems right. Only the Heavenly Father knows what is best and what lies ahead of me. I can trust though, that whatever may happen from what I decide to do, He will be there. I've been indecisive all my life, and I don't want to be that way for much longer. Somehow, all this will be alright in the end. Wh...
Comments
Post a Comment